Lord, we lift up mothers in the U.S. and everywhere upon the face of this earth even forming the thought to murder their own children through abortion.
And we ask that…
- Your Holy Spirit draw them, convict them of the sin of desiring to murder their own children, and visit her in every possible way – signs, wonders, dreams, visions.
- You set up divine appointments and meetings with credible Christian witnesses to point them to the truth. Fill Your witnesses’ mouths with the right words, perfectly suited for these mothers, timely and full of love, mercy, and grace, yet Your whole truth.
- You give these witnesses words of knowledge so they know You are real. So they know You sent Your people on a mission of love to save them and their children.
- You cause them to hear the voice of their unborn child calling to them as mother in their sleep.
- You give them dreams of their children’s faces and that they see their own faces reflected in their innocent babies’, O God. Nothing is impossible with You.
- You take away their stony hearts and give them hearts of flesh and help them open their hearts to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- You cause them to know that they know You are their Provider and can easily care and provide for them whether they raise their children themselves or selflessly puts them up for adoption.
- when temptation comes You provide a way of escape [1 Corinthians 10:13], the eyes to see it, ears to hear it, and the grace and strength to choose it.
- You provide exceedingly and abundantly for these mommas so they can flourish as they care for these blessings You created.
- You surround them with love and real Jesus people to be a family to them.
It’s in Jesus name we pray, amen.
Share this prayer, and let’s get many praying everywhere for these mommas, and that’s what they became from the moment of conception.
Our fervent prayers will soften their hearts for the Lord and for their own children by moving stony hearts from the bosoms of many.
The movement and cries for justice to abolish abortion MUST be partnered with the fervent, effective prayers of God’s people. It’s so important to pray for hearts.
The above prayer slightly edited and taken from a previous post on my Praying the News, etc. site here.