Yesterday I heard strongly in my spirit from the Lord, “This is a season of warning for My church.”
I personally shy away from BIG, spiritual titles, I do not call myself a prophet, but I know when I hear from the Lord. ALL of His children can hear from and receive prophetic words from Him if they diligently seek Him and stay open to Him in childlike faith.
Right now is the time to consecrate yourself to the Lord, seek to be set apart for Him, and to get your house in order.
I have not heard from the Lord that Jesus is coming next week or next year or anything like that, and I have seen the grace and mercy of God over and over in my life. I am also passionate about encouraging His people, but I tell you right now, this is the time to:
- ask God to search your heart and expose any and all sin in your life, repent, and “confess your faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16). Read the latter part again slowly because we need to have the most powerful and effective prayers RIGHT NOW more than in all of history for this nation (the US), Israel, and the nations.
- shed ALL compromise, worldliness, and anything or anyone you are unequally yoked with. Pray. The Lord is merciful and will help you.
- purge or renounce any and all idols from your life. Ask the Lord to show you anything or anyone you are putting before Him. He loves you and wants His best for you.
- tell the Lord you are consecrating yourself to Him and rededicating your family to Him as set apart. This is not becoming religious or UN-fun (to make up a word). This we, His people, will not be deceived by mass demonic confusion and deceptions of this world. You will lose friends. They will think you’re weird. They might call you names. They may even hate you, but this life is a vapor in the wind compared to eternity, and it is for Him that we live, not them, not this temporal world.
- get in His Word. Same thing. To be kept from all the confusion and deception which are rooted in spiritual wickedness in high places and even have strongholds in most of today’s American churches. Matthew 4:4 says, “But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’” The church can only LIVE as in survive, as in thrive, as in stay safe and hidden, by His every Word (because He is the Word; John 1:1;14).
- ask Him to show your what else He’d have you do.
Recently, the Lord has dealt with me and my son on some compromise in our lives regarding the types of video games and TV shows he was watching. As his covering and protector, I failed to investigate them, so I could properly counsel him. I failed to see the how viciously the enemy is after our children in every area of entertainment specifically via the occult.
As a result my son was exposed to the occult and very demonic movies and came under great spiritual affliction. We both repented, renounced it all, and prayed appropriately. Threw them in the trash (and didn’t resell them to make money off them). But the Lord used in as a shaking for us and to bring us closer to Him [Romans 8:28]. After a few days of speaking to Him about it, He used it to give me this word. The spirit realm is real. Praise God it also has angels, but there are the dark ones there too.
God doesn’t warn us to scare us.
He does so because He loves us and would always rather us repent so He can relent of any judgments on us. ALWAYS. His warnings are love letters to us.
He also wants us powerful and effective against the works of the devil on the earth. He wants us in His will, abiding in Him, and under His wings. Not going our own way, out from under His wing, by our free will choice. He wants us secure in His word, so we are not tossed by every wind and doctrine, so we are protected from all of the enemy’s spiritual deception and confusion which currently as a hold on the church.
Lord, I pray these words are seen as Your loving Father heart. That You only want what’s best for us and want us operating in Your truth, so we are effective in sharing the gospel with power, so we are safe and secure from deception and confusion, so our prayers are powerful and effective. We bind and break the spirits of deception and confusion off of the church. In Jesus’ name, amen.