For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
~ 2 TIMOTHY 1:7
The Word of God is the MOST powerful weapon on earth. Partnered with prayer, God moves mountains through it. Sometimes, answers come fast. Sometimes, we must fight in prayer from a place of rest and trust in Him and His Word and persevere.
Confess the Word in answer to the *attacks of the enemy and any / all issues related to your mind because His Word is LIFE and HEALTH and MEDICINE to you and your body:
- Lord, Your peace that passes all understanding to guard my heart and mind [Philippians 4:7].
- Lord, I cast “down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ” [2 Corinthians 10:5]. Thoughts, obey Christ in the name of Jesus, amen.
- The truth of Your Word is a shield and buckler to me [Psalm 91:4]. So I pray Your Word over myself and know I’m surrounded by You on every side.
- Lord, I have a sound mind and the mind of Christ [2 Timothy 1:7; 1 Corinthians 2:16].
- Lord, You are my Keeper [Psalm 121:5]. Keep me in a sound mind.
I also suggest praise [Isaiah 61:3]:
- Thank the Lord for any little thing you can muster. That can be hard when under severe attack or in a great trial.
- Get prayer help from trusted friends and call prayer request lines if you are able. We all need prayer help, “He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us again. On Him we have set our hope that He will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many” (2 Corinthians 1:10-11).
*You may need medical help or counsel for these issues depending on severity, but I believe and have seen prayer used in conjunction with whatever help is needed is FAR more fruitful and even miraculous.