Inspired by , "Matthew 13:16, But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear," the Word of course. Waiting on the Holy Spirit for more.
He confirmed the name of the channel with Acts 28:25-27 literally within a few minutes of hearing the channel name:
"The Holy Spirit spoke rightly through Isaiah the prophet to our fathers, saying,
‘Go to this people and say:
“Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand;
And seeing you will see, and not perceive;
For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.”’
Jesus' death and resurrection, His finished work of the Cross, was to buy back the world, Satan's hostages, for whosoever will accept His most generous gift.
It was a rescue mission borne our of His great love for the world - a great passion towards us, for us to be fully His children for all eternity.
As His saints, His royal priesthood, His co-laborers, we are to continue on His rescue mission to the world for the saving of souls by the sharing of the Good News, the healing of the sick, to set the captives free, to be heroes for God and ALWAYS for His glory.
"The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many” (Matthew 20-28).
"The church of God which He purchased with His own blood" (Acts 20:28).
PRAYERFULLY, THE CHANNEL WILL INCLUDE:
- The Word and what the Lord is speaking to my heart
- Prayer and spiritual warfare
- Shining the light of God's Word on issues, circumstances, etc. It's not what man or popular opinion says, it's what God says.
- God's children as His co-laborers and image bearers (AKA co-heroes and co-rescuers with Christ)
- Discerning the times and seasons we are in
- Writers and creatives. How these callings/giftings are also related to being image bearers. Encouragement, prayer, and any wisdom or practical things that have helped me.
- My creative endeavors
- Spiritual gifts and healing
- Autism (prayers for healing, for caretakers, etc.)
- Single motherhood and fatherlessness
- Also any personal testimonies or practical ways the Lord is using His Word to speak me about.
If you see this, please pray for me and for God's wisdom and guidance every step of the way.